Chocolate Mousse is so delicious and with this recipe takes just minutes – no one will guess you cheated it was only two ingredients!
Okay, so not only does this Chocolate Mousse take only two ingredients, but it also takes only two minutes to make. And that’s if you move at half speed. I’m not even kidding.
I love this mousse because it comes together so easily, is super light and delicious, and you can stuff it into cute little mason jars to share with friends.
Friends are important, yo. Friends + chocolate are the best. And friends + chocolate + wine are better than the best. I’m going to take a time out here and do a PSA: don’t forget about your friends.
Consider this a sign to call up and make plans with your bestie. It’s so easy to get wrapped up in life and family and let time get away. So, here’s the gauntlet. Thrown. Make this mousse, buy some wine, and have a friend date.
Chocolate Mousse, Ingredients
Dark chocolate instant pudding mix
Heavy whipping cream
Optional: fresh strawberries
How Do You Make Chocolate Mousse
First, combine pudding mix and whipping cream in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low for a few seconds until blended.
Next, increase mixer speed to high and beat an additional 30 seconds or so until mousse forms.
Finally, layer over strawberries and enjoy! If you’re bringing it to a friend (please do!) just pop the mousse in the fridge until you’re ready to head out.
Tips and Tricks
★ Try using a piping bag to easily portion chocolate mousse into individual jars or bowls.
★ Add your favorite mix-ins like crushed cookies, fruit, or marshmallows!
★ Be careful not to overmix – stop when the mixture is fluffy and scoopable.
More Like Easy Desserts Like Chocolate Mousse
More Chocolate Recipes
- Santuko knife – My favorite knife for cutting vegetables! This knife is the perfect size and shape, handles great, and is super reasonably priced. Also, I just love that it’s fun and colorful!
- Electric mixer – I love love love love love (x’s 100) my stand mixer. Really and truly. But my daily work horse is this handheld electric mixer. It even comes in allll the colors. Which, yay!
How to Make Chocolate Mousse
- 1 package dark chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- optional: fresh strawberries diced
- Combine pudding mix and whipping cream in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low for a few seconds until blended.
- Increase mixer speed to high and beat an additional 30 seconds or so until mousse forms.
- Layer over strawberries and enjoy! If you're bringing it to a friend (please do!) just pop the mousse in the fridge until you're ready to head out.
If you love easy chocolate recipes, you’ll definitely want to try our two ingredient ganache also!
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Recipe was originally developed for Collective Bias and Black Box Wines, Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work.