This Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Recipe was developed for Collective Bias and Black Box Wines
it is intended for readers who are 21 or older. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone and the following content. #SummerToGo #CollectiveBias
Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse, Ingredients:
- 1 package dark chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- optional: fresh strawberries, diced
Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse, Directions:
- Combine pudding mix and whipping cream in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low for a few seconds until blended.
- Increase mixer speed to high and beat an additional 30 seconds or so until mousse forms.
- Layer over strawberries and enjoy! If you’re bringing it to a friend (please do!) just pop the mousse in the fridge until you’re ready to head out.
“[Black Box Merlot is] a rich balanced wine with dried cherry and oak in a nice accord. Warm and spicy on the first sip with a finish that lingers beautifully.”