This Sweet and Salty Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark recipe is a partnered campaign with Conagra – Mama Loves Food only partners with brands we love! Opinions and recipes are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #MakeItAMovieNight
Sweet and Salty Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark, Ingredients:
- 12 ounce semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup colorful candy or sprinkles
- 1 heaping cup popcorn (I strongly suggest the movie theater butter flavor!)
Sweet and Salty Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark, Directions:
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl – heat in 30 second increments, stirring between heat cycles.
- Spread melted chocolate in a thin layer over a parchment lined baking sheet. Press candy and popcorn into melted chocolate.
- Place baking sheet in a cool dry place until set (fridge works, or I put it on my patio if the weather is nice) – approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Break apart and ENJOY!
BONUS! Right now, if you buy all 4 participating products (one from each brand listed HERE) in a single transaction at Walmart between 12/22/15 and 2/2/16, then snap a picture of your receipt and visit uploadreceipt.com/movienight to submit your receipt by 2/9/16 (Tip: take a picture of this URL now so you remember it later!) you’ll get a $10 Vudu movie code* by email! (Limit 1 per person, while supplies last).