This Cranberry Cheese Ball made with honey and walnuts is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. And if you’d rather have it as a passing style appetizer, just make mini balls!
Cranberry Cheese Ball
Cranberry Cheese Ball Ingredients
- Goat cheese – Plain, allow to come to room temperature
- Honey – I love fancy honey, but any kind will work.
- Dried cranberries – If you can’t find plain dried cranberries, Craisins will work as well. I prefer the low sugar version.
- Walnuts – Chopped or blitzed in a food processor.
How do you make a Cranberry Cheese Ball? (Step-by-step)
⭐ First, in a bowl combine cheese, honey, honey comb, and cranberries. Stir until ingredients are evenly incorporated.
⭐ Next, form cheese mixture into a large ball (or small balls if you’re making minis!) and roll in the crushed walnuts.
⭐ Finally, serve on a fancy plate with your favorite crackers (try our two ingredient homemade crackers!) and ENJOY!
More Appetizer Recipes to Love!
More Recipes with Cranberry
Tools we love
- End grain cutting board – This is my absolute favorite cutting board and the one that I get the most compliments on. And p.s. I have a lot of cutting boards. It really is absolutely stunning, and knows how to take a beating. We use it every single day!
- Santuko knife – My favorite knife for cutting vegetables! This knife is the perfect size and shape, handles great, and is super reasonably priced. Also, I just love that it’s fun and colorful!
How to Make a Cranberry Cheese Ball
Cranberry Cheese Ball
- 4 ounces plain goat cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup walnuts blitzed in a food processor
- optional: honey comb cut into small pieces
- In a bowl combine cheese, honey, honey comb, and cranberries. Stir until ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Form cheese mixture into a large ball (or small balls if you're making minis!) and roll in the crushed walnuts.
- Serve on a fancy plate with your favorite crackers and ENJOY!
This ‘Walnut Crusted Honey Cranberry Cheese Ball’ article was originally developed for Collective Bias and its advertiser. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All recipes and opinions are mine alone. #HoneyForHolidays #DonVictor #CollectiveBias
Don Victor foods are made in the USA. They also have these new and exciting products that will soon be available at Walmart as well. be sure to look for the whipped honeys with cinnamon, caramel and cocoa, in addition to their olive oil!