This White Chocolate and Peppermint Cupcakes recipe is a partnered campaign with Mars® – Mama Loves Food only partners with brands we love! All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #bakeinthefun
White Chocolate and Peppermint Cupcakes, Ingredients:
- 1 package white cake mix, batter prepared (I used Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white peppermint candies (I used M&M’s® White Peppermint)
- White icing
- optional: crushed hard peppermint candies
White Chocolate and Peppermint Cupcakes, Directions:
- Add white chocolate chips and peppermint candies to prepared cake batter and mix well.
- Pour batter into lined cupcake tray, filling each well 1/2 – 3/4 full.
- Bake 350 degrees on center rack for 18 – 21 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely, then decorate with frosting and peppermint candies.