- one 4 - 6 pound pork shoulder
- all purpose seasoning (I love Aunt Cora's Soulful Seasoning)
- one bottle of barbecue sauce (I love Sweet Baby Ray's)
- one 15 ounce can of diced pineapples, undrained
- Rub pork shoulder all over with all purpose seasoning and place in slow cooker.
- Dump can of pineapples (undrained) over pork.
- Pour bottle of barbecue sauce over pork.
- Lift pork a little to let the sauce get underneath.
- Cook on high for six (6) hours or low for ten (10) hours.
- Shred in the pot and mix with the juice.
- Strain & serve!
Serves 6 - 10 hungry folks.