This Slow Cooker Barbecue Pineapple Pulled Pork recipe is so simple you're going to think I'm lying. But I'm not, I swear! It's pure delicious. Sure, I still love my stand-by pulled pork recipe for something mild and easily incorporated into other dishes, but if you're looking for sweet barbecue goodness? This is the ticket!
Slow Cooker Barbecue Pineapple Pulled Pork Ingredients:
- one 4 - 6 pound pork shoulder
- all purpose seasoning (I love Aunt Cora's Soulful Seasoning)
- one bottle of barbecue sauce (I love Sweet Baby Ray's)
- one 15 ounce can of diced pineapples, undrained
Slow Cooker Barbecue Pineapple Pulled Pork Directions:
- Rub pork shoulder all over with all purpose seasoning and place in slow cooker.
- Dump can of pineapples (undrained) over pork, then pour bottle of barbecue sauce over pork (lift pork a little to let the sauce get underneath).
- Cook on high for six (6) hours or low for ten (10) hours.
- Shred in the pot and mix with the juice.
- Strain, serve, and ENJOY!
Serves 6 - 10 hungry folks.