These Pumpkin Biscuits are so simple to make and will definitely impress your friends. Perfect to serve at Thanksgiving dinner or in the middle of the week!
Pumpkin Biscuits! Yay!!! Okay, we all know I am completely obsessed with pumpkin recipes. And I count down the days to pumpkin season.
Pumpkin Biscuit Ingredients
- Pure pumpkin puree
- Ground ginger
How do you make pumpkin biscuits? (Step-by-step)
⭐ First, combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir together until well blended.
⭐ Next, drop dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
⭐ Then, bake until done and serve with whipped butter and honey!
What to serve with pumpkin biscuits
I love to make these biscuits as a breakfast treat and enjoy them with a hot cup of coffee (peppermint mocha if I’m feeling fancy!). You can even make a double batch and stash some in the freezer for later.
Sometimes I even hoard canned pumpkin so I can make pumpkin treats ALL YEAR LONG! Sooooo… since it’s *officially* that time again, you’d better believe I rushed to the local market and cleaned out their stock of pumpkin. (True story).
These are so good I had to give most of mine away so I wouldn’t just shovel them all into my gullet at once. They are almost a dessert. But not quite, so you can totally get away with eating them for lunch. And breakfast. (And dinner).
More delicious bread recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Zucchini Drop Cookies
- Banana bread recipe with chocolate chips
- Cornbread Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Apple Walnut Bread
- See all our easy bread recipes!
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet
- Silicone Non Stick Baking Mats with Measurements
- Libby’s, 100% Pure Pumpkin
- Nature Nate’s 100% Pure, Raw and Unfiltered Honey
- Bisquick All Purpose Mix
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Pumpkin Biscuits
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 can pure pumpkin 15 ounces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir together until well blended.
- Drop dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet (15-18 medium sized biscuits).
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 - 13 minutes, checking for doneness with a toothpick.
- Slather with Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter and enjoy!