Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is an ooey gooey chocolatey mess of sweet heaven, only made better when served warm with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is a super spectacular special treat in our family. When it comes out of the oven, all bets are off. Because, YUM. It’s also a really simple dish to make that helps keep little hands busy in the kitchen.
My husband has proclaimed himself “not a dessert guy” – which of course, is total absurdity. But sadly, it’s true. He’s just not that into desserts. With the exception being anything chocolate chip cookie. And lemme break it down for you, this isn’t just any chocolate chip cookie. This is the ultimate of ultimate chocolate chip cookies.
He just walked by as I was typing this and deep sighed at the screen. Because even the fleeting memory of this bad boy will make you quiver and beg for more.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Ingredients
- Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough – You can absolutely use homemade cookie dough, but I like to cheat and make it quickly with prepared dough.
- Semi sweet chocolate chips – Regular sized or mini chips will work, Make sure you get semi-sweet though and not milk chocolate.
- Chopped walnuts (optional) – I don’t suggest skipping these. They’re delicious.
- Vanilla ice cream (optional) – What’s a warm cookie pie without ice cream? I wouldn’t know, as I’ve never tried it.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Directions:
⭐ First, press half the cookie dough into the bottom of a casserole dish.
⭐ Next, sprinkle a layer of chocolate chips and chopped walnuts over the cookie dough. Crumble the remaining half of cookie dough over top of the chocolate chips.
⭐ Then, bake until the top of the cookie pie is turning a golden brown.
⭐ Finally, allow to cool for about ten minutes, then serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
More cookie recipes to love!
See all our cookie recipes!
More delicious recipes with chocolate chips!
Love this recipe? Join Us For More!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- chopped walnuts optional
- vanilla ice cream
- Press half the cookie dough into the bottom of a 9 inch oval casserole dish.
- Sprinkle a layer of chocolate chips and chopped walnuts over the cookie dough.
- Crumble the remaining half of cookie dough over top of the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes, until the top of the cookie pie is turning a golden brown.
- Allow to cool for about ten minutes, then serve warm with vanilla ice cream.