These Nutella Brownies barely make it out of our oven before being gobbled up. Only three ingredients (two if you skip the chocolate chips!) and about 5 minutes to get in the oven. WIN!!!
I see Nutella Brownies all over the internet, but when you read the recipe it’s really just brownies with Nutella. No. NO. We need true NUTELLA BROWNIES. Full of delicious chocolatey hazelnut flavor, not just a hint. I got you, boo. These are nutella through and through!
Nutella Brownies Ingredients
- Nutella – If you’re not already familiar with Nutella, I’m sorry to do this to you. But also you’re welcome. Your life from this point forward will never be the same. Nutella is a chocolate hazelnut spread brought to us directly from the chocolate gods themselves. I am not exaggerating. Get two jars. Eat one with a spoon, and use the second to make these brownies.
- Eggs – We’re always talking about large eggs here, folks. If you have small eggs, go ahead and add an extra.
- Semisweet chocolate chips – Technically this is an optional ingredient. But is it really? Probably not. I mean, if we’re going there, let’s go all the way.
How do you make nutella brownies? (Step-by-Step)
⭐ First, beat together eggs & Nutella.
⭐ Next, stir in chocolate chips.
⭐ Then, spread into a parchment lined baking pan.
⭐ Finally, bake until done to your liking.
Tips and Tricks
🟢 These brownies are best when made thin. Because of the nutella they stay super chewy and delicious. You can make them thicker if you like, but make sure to adjust baking time so they’re not raw in the middle!
🟢 You can actually skip the chocolate chips if you want to make this a super crazy simple two ingredient recipe!
🟢 Don’t skip the parchment paper – we have an amazing pan release recipes, but honestly, parchment paper just makes this recipe so much easier to remove from the pan.
Storage and Leftovers
How long do nutella brownies last?
Nutella brownies will last two to three days at room temperature in a sealed container. I mean, assuming they’re not all eaten as soon as they come out of the oven. Which is pretty much every time at our house!
Can you freeze nutella brownies?
You can freeze nutella brownies! Allow them to cool completely, then store in a freezer safe sealed container for up to three months. For best results, use parchment paper between layers so they don’t stick together.
Complete this meal with our recipe suggestions
Nutella brownies are the perfect end to your perfect meal of easy poached eggs with hollandaise sauce (you eat dessert after breakfast, right?). Haha, kidding! (But really, try those eggs, they’re delicious).
More Delicious Chocolate Recipes
See all our recipes made with chocolate!
- Mixing bowl – Gotta have a good mixing bowl for brownie batter!
- Spatula – No batter left behind!!! A good rubber spatula is key to getting every little bit of that nutella brownie batter out of the bowl.
- Electric mixer – I’m a big fan of making things easy on myself. Also of having beaters to lick while the recipe is baking.
- Parchment paper – Parchment paper is silicone infused baking paper and it really is a lifesaver in a recipe like this. No more running your knife along the edge while fervently praying your brownies will come out of the pan!
Love this recipe? Join Us For More!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Nutella Brownies
Nutella BrowniesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Beat together eggs & Nutella.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into an 8x11 parchment lined baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, until done to your liking.