This Cheesecake Mousse with Strawberry Sauce is the perfect deliciously creepy finish to your Halloween dinner. Or hey, skip the knife and serve it on Wednesday!
We don’t do much in the way of themed foods at Mama Loves Food, but when we do, it’s so much fun! This Murderous Cheesecake Mousse with Strawberry topping is simple to make (only three ingredients!), delicious, and so much fun to serve.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays – the weather is beginning to become tolerable (thanks, Florida!), pumpkin spice everything is out, and costumes are acceptable for all ages. P.S. I love costumes!
I also may or may not (totally did) have added them to my husband’s birthday cake too. All in good fun, of course!
I settled on this one because it’s delicious (like really, super freaking good), but also it’s incredibly simple. Something you could totally whip up to follow your bowl of chili on Halloween night!
My third kidddo (we have five!) accompanied me to the market when I grabbed supplies and he was quick to point out that almost any flavor syrup would be delicious on this mousse!
He’s specifically asked for blueberry syrup on the next go. What would you choose?
Murderous Cheesecake Mousse, Ingredients:
- 1 package instant cheesecake pudding
- heavy whipping cream, in the amount equal to that of the liquid called for in the instant pudding mix
- strawberry syrup
- optional: Halloween embellishments
Murderous Cheesecake Mousse, Directions:
- Combine pudding mix and heavy whipping cream, beat with an electric mixer until a mousse consistency is reached.
- Pipe into desired cup or bowl, and top with strawberry syrup.