This Pepperoni Pizza Baked Ziti Recipe is a partnered effort with Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and content are mine alone. #GameForBasketball #CollectiveBias This post is not medical advice.
Pepperoni Pizza Baked Ziti, Ingredients:
- 1 pound baked ziti, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (about 24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces pepperoni (about 1 1/2 cups), chopped (reserve some for the top!)
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese (divided into 1 cup and 3 cups)
- optional: fresh basil for garnish
Pepperoni Pizza Baked Ziti, Directions:
- In a large skillet or roasting pan (I use the same skillet I prepared the noodles in) combine ziti, spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, chopped pepperoni, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well, then top with remaining three cups of mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- NOTE: If you’re preparing a previously frozen dish or your noodles are cold, cover with foil and bake at 425 degrees for about 25 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 10 – 15.
- Garnish with fresh basil and ENJOY!
- Open Faced Italian Chicken Sandwich
- Italian Sloppy Joes
- Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- Easy Italian Antipasto Salad
- Slow Cooker Italian Shredded Beef
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Stew
- Sausage and Pepper Stuffed Shells
- Easy Crescent Pizza Bites
- Two Minute Garlic Knots
- Slow Cooker Marinara Spaghetti Sauce
- Sausage and Peppers Flatbread
|I grabbed my Advil from Walmart, near the pharmacy!|