This Easy Crescent Pizza Bites recipe is the perfect solution to an easy pizza night!
I love these things. Crescent roll pizza bites are easy to make and FUN. My kids absolutely love when we do them. You can go simple with just three ingredients (crescents, cheese, & sauce), or get all kinds of crazy with the toppings. I’m partial to fresh garlic and black olives, but the minions in my house want all pepperoni all the time!!! Hubby goes tropical with ham, and pineapple. Not my favorite, but I didn’t marry him for his taste in pizza. Hah.
We like to make pizza bites as a quick and easy last minute dinner option (they only take about 20 minutes from start to finish) with a nice big salad. But they’re also perfect for parties and get togethers. No one can resist a bite sized pizza. Amiright?
Easy Crescent Pizza Bites, Ingredients:
- 2 packages crescent roll dough, 8 count
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, divided in 16 pieces
- Spaghetti sauce for dipping
- optional: pepperoni, olives, garlic, sausage, green peppers, etc
Easy Crescent Pizza Bites, Directions:
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Place a piece of cheese on each crescent, along with your toppings of choice.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with sauce and enjoy!
This Easy Crescent Pizza Bites recipe was originally a partnered campaign with Bertolli® All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #VivaBertolli