I love tuna stuffed tomatoes in the summer because they’re filling and tasty while still being cool and refreshing. Bonus points for not having to turn on the oven or stove-top!
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes are a summer favorite! Hello there from the sunny state of Florid where even the pool water is hot! Uhg. Serve these tuna salad tomatoes after a yummy breakfast of homemade blueberry pancakes and before a delicious dinner of grilled ribeye steaks.
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Tuna Stuffed Tomato Ingredients
- Tomatoes – Large, ripe.
- Canned tuna fish – Drained.
- Dill relish
- Garlic salt
How do you make tuna stuffed tomatoes?
⭐ First, using a knife and spoon, carefully scoop out the tomato insides (I like to save mine to use in soups or salsa).
⭐ Next, in a bowl, combine tuna fish, relish, garlic salt, and mayonnaise (start with a small amount of mayo and work your way up to desired consistency).
⭐ Finally, fill hollowed tomato with tuna salad and garnish with extra relish, parsley, green onion, or your fork!
More summer salad ideas
- Brussel Sprout Salad
- Cucumber Salad Recipe
- Broccoli Salad
- Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
- Broccoli Slaw
- Egg Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Corn and Tomato Salad
Like to stuff things? Try these recipes next!
- Santuko knife – My favorite knife for cutting vegetables! This knife is the perfect size and shape, handles great, and is super reasonably priced. Also, I just love that it’s fun and colorful!
- Mandolin slicer – Make pickle slices, or scalloped potatoes. French fries, and shaved onion. You won’t get a better or quicker thin slice than with this mandolin. Just make sure to use the safety guard, no one *actually* wants a knuckle sandwich!
- End grain cutting board – This is my absolute favorite cutting board and the one that I get the most compliments on. And p.s. I have a lot of cutting boards. It really is absolutely stunning, and knows how to take a beating. We use it every single day!
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
- Large ripe tomatoes 1 per serving
- Canned tuna fish drained, about 1/2 cup per serving
- Dill relish about 1 tablespoon per serving
- Garlic salt about 1/2 teaspoon per serving
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Using a knife and spoon, carefully scoop out the tomato insides (I like to save mine to use in soups or salsa).
- In a bowl, combine tuna fish, relish, garlic salt, and mayonnaise (start with a small amount of mayo and work your way up to desired consistency).
- Fill hollowed tomato with tuna salad and garnish with extra relish, parsley, green onion, or your fork!
This was originally a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.