This Three Ingredient Raspberry Cobbler Recipe is a partnered post with Nature Made - we only work with brands we love! All content belongs to Mama Loves Food. #PowerYourMorning
I have a deep and biding love for raspberries. Not raspberry 'flavored' things, those are gross. But actual real live raspberries and the recipes you make with them. You know, like this Three Ingredient Raspberry Cobbler. Which, by the by is unbelievably delicious. And, before you get started with the hate mail (please don't send me hate mail), I know there are four ingredients in the recipe list. You know, if you dust with powdered sugar. But the crux of this bad boy is three ingredients and just because I went jazzing things up a touch, doesn't really make it a four ingredient recipe. Right? Just go with me on this.
Have I piqued your interest? I mean, three ingredient cobbler is intriguing enough. But how is it done?! Ooh la la. Look at all that raspberry. And golden buttery crust. Mmmmmm.
Easy Raspberry Cobbler, Ingredients:
- 21 ounces of raspberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- optional: powdered sugar
Easy Raspberry Cobbler, Directions:
- Pour pie filling into a glass loaf dish and spread evenly.
- In a bowl combine melted butter and cake mix.
- Spread cake mix mixture over pie filling. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes until the topping becomes a nice golden brown crust.
- Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!
I used Nature Valley Baked Oat Bites Cereal from Publix to add a little extra flavor and texture to my cobbler crust. If you'd like to try it too, you an get a $1 off coupon by clicking HERE! It also doubles as a really tasty breakfast cereal. My kids are kind of obsessed with it!