Simple 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings made with crescent dough and pie filling are an easy and delicious breakfast or dessert recipe idea!
I got really lucky with this 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings recipe. I had it in my mind that there were several rolls of crescent dough in the refrigerator and I would use them to experiment in making dumplings. Ideally, they would be two ingredients, but I was willing to change that tally a bit if need be to make the recipe delicious. So I set about gathering all the potential ingredients. Lastly I ran to the fridge and grabbed our crescent dough.
Sadly, it turns out I smashed several tubes in my overloaded grocery haul and I had a whopping ONE roll left with which to experiment. Fortunately first time was the charm with this one – two ingredients and less than thirty minutes in the oven and we were digging into a delicious dish of raspberry dumplings!
If you like crescent creations, make sure to check out these other awesome recipes!
- French Dip Crescents with Easy Au Jus
- Bratwurst and Caramelized Onion Crescents
- Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Crescents
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Two Minute Garlic Knots
- Banana Honey Blue Cheese Crescents
- Balsamic Strawberry Crescents
- Mini Apple Cinnamon Pie Pockets
- Cherry Pie Bites with Vanilla Sugar Drizzle
- Barbecue Bacon Jalapeno Popper Crescents
- Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Apple Crescents
2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings, Ingredients:
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- optional: cream cheese, powdered sugar
2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings, Directions:
- Unroll crescent dough and slice each triangle in half long ways (this should give you a total of 16). Roll into crescents and set aside.
- Pour half of raspberry pie filling into a 9×9 oven safe dish. Place rolled crescents on top, then pour remaining pie filling over crescents.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 25 – 27 minutes.
- Optional: top with cream cheese and powdered sugar.
You may also enjoy:
This 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings recipe was originally a partnered campaign with General Mills and Winn Dixie – Mama Loves Food only partners with brands we love! All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #eBoxTopsatWinnDixie. Publish date 01-22-16