I don’t know about you, but I really truly immensely appreciate food that you can just throw in a pot and walk away from for hours at a time. I think that’s why I make so many soups and stews. In the pot they go, and when I come back from my day, there’s a delicious meal just waiting for us. Short of hiring a cook, it doesn’t get a whole lot better!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken, Ingredients:
- 6 chicken thighs (with bone and skin)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 heaping cup whole peeled garlic cloves (about 60 cloves)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- optional: toasted sesame seeds for presentation
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken, Directions:
- Place chicken into slow cooker and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Toss garlic cloves in, and make sure it gets in between the chicken and into the crevices.
- Pour honey and soy sauce over top.
- Cover and cook 4 – 5 hours on high or 7 – 8 hours on low.