Roasted broccoli is hands down, my kids favorite vegetable, possibly mine as well!
Roasted broccoli FTW! First it was the Roasted Asparagus, and now the Best Roasted Broccoli EVER. And if we’re being honest, it’s another recipe stolen from a friend. My gal pal Stacy had us over for dinner and I seriously would’ve eaten the entire dish if there hadn’t been other guests around.
Roasted Broccoli Ingredients
How Long Does it Take to Roast Broccoli
It takes 20 – 30 minutes to roast broccoli at 450 degrees. At this time and temperature, your roasted broccoli will be nice and crispy.
I like mine super crispy on the edges. My kids call it french fry broccoli when I roast broccoli in the oven this way!
What to Serve with Roasted Broccoli
More Roasted Veggies Like Roasted Broccoli
More Broccoli Recipes Like Roasted Broccoli
Roasted Broccoli Making Tools
- Oil mister – This is the perfect gift for folks who want to make sure they know exactly what they’re spraying on their pans. We like to put olive oil in ours, but you could use anything from vegetable oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, or whatever you like! Just pump the top a few times and it sprays a fine mist of the oil you chose.
- Santuko knife – My favorite knife for cutting vegetables! This knife is the perfect size and shape, handles great, and is super reasonably priced. Also, I just love that it’s fun and colorful!
- Bakers half sheet – It’s cool, we only have about six of these bakers half sheets because they’re good for absolutely everything. Cookies? Yes! Steak? Yes! Cake? Oh yeh! Roasted veggies? Uhhhh huh!
How to make Roasted Broccoli
Roasted BroccoliPrint Pin Rate
- fresh broccoli florets
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- Toss the florets in olive oil until lightly coated. Sprinkle liberally with garlic salt and not quite so liberally with pepper.
- Roast in a single layer on a baking sheet at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Stir and roast for 10 minutes more. Repeat as needed.
- It's done when the floret "leaves" start to look brown and crispy.