This Easy Chili Mac and Cheese recipe is a partnered campaign with Progresso – Mama Loves Food only works with brands we love! All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #ProgressoChili
Easy Chili Mac and Cheese, Ingredients:
- 16 ounces of elbow macaroni
- 20 ounces (approximately 2 cups) of your favorite chili
- 2 – 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- optional garnishes: hot sauce, sour cream, cheese, chives, chopped onions
Easy Chili Mac and Cheese, Directions:
- In a large pot, prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain and return cooked macaroni to pot.
- Over medium/low heat, pour in chili, and cheese. Mix well and continue cooking until everything is heated through and cheese is melted.