Pumpkin chili is the perfect fall recipe. Pumpkin chili is easy to make and tastes amazing!
Do you ever have one of those recipes that you just *know* will work, but everything time you try to make it, something’s just a little off? Pumpkin Chili has been that recipe for me.
I’ve made this over and over again, with okay results, but always wondering what was missing. Well, it turns out nothing was missing. Instead I was trying to do too much.
If you love pumpkin, make sure to check out all our pumpkin recipes!
Pumpkin chili ingredients
I was trying turn my Wendy’s Chili Recipe into pumpkin chili, rather than letting the pumpkin chili be something of its own. So when I finally came to my senses and stripped the recipe down to it’s essentials, the heavens parted and the chili gods smiled. Seriously, this Pumpkin Chili is goooood.
The other bonus to making this chili so simple is that it comes together in absolutely no time at all. Ten minutes start to finish and you’re chilling on the couch, watching football and savoring your hard work.
- Ground beef
- Chicken stock
- Chili seasoning (or one 1.25 ounce packet)
Pumpkin Chili serving ideas
More recipes like Pumpkin Chili
Pumpkin chili making tools
- McCormick Mild Chili Seasoning
- McCormick Gluten-free Chili Seasoning
- Ground Cinnamon
- 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- Lodge Cast Iron Pans
- Lodge Enamel Cast Iron Pans
- Super cute chili bowls
- Superhero aprons
How to make Pumpkin Chili
Pumpkin chili is the ultimate fall comfort food. Serve it with a glass of red wine, slippers, and a roaring fire.
- 1 can pure pumpkin 15 ounces
- 1/3 cup chili seasoning or one 1.25 ounce packet
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chicken stock here's how to make your own!
- 1 pound ground beef
- Combine pumpkin, chili seasoning, cinnamon, and vegetable stock in a pan and bring to a light simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add Grillers Crumbles and heat through.
- Serve and ENJOY!