This Fish Tacos Recipe was developed for Collective Bias and Walmart Family Mobile. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #Tips4Trips #CollectiveBias
Fish Tacos, Ingredients:
- Tilapia filets
- Seasoned salt
- Lettuce (I used a spring mix)
- Pico de Gallo (here’s my recipe)
- Pickled red onions (here’s my recipe – but you can sub plain red onions in a pinch)
- Cilantro garlic sauce (here’s my recipe – but you can sub sour cream in a pinch)
- Flour tortillas
Fish Tacos, Directions:
- Place the tilapia filets on a parchment lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, then dust with seasoned salt. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes, until cooked through and flaky when pierced with a fork.
- Layer ingredients onto the flour tortilla as follows: lettuce, tilapia, pico de gallo, pickled onions (be generous), and garlic cilantro sauce (be very generous).
Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/frw8 or your local Walmart for current pricing.