Key Lime Pie is the ultimate summer dessert recipe. Sweet, tart, light and refreshing; don’t let Labor Day come and go without making one!
Shop our Amazon affiliate links for items that complement this recipe:
Really Simple Key Lime Pie, Ingredients:
- 1 cup key lime juice (or as little as 1/2 cup if you prefer less tartness) – you can use regular lime juice in a pinch too!
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce cans)
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9″ if you want an overfilled pie like the one pictured, or 11″ if you’re planning to do a meringue on top)
- optional garnish: whipped cream
Really Simple Key Lime Pie, Directions:
- Combine key lime juice, sweetened condensed milk and eggs in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 375 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, garnish with whipped cream, & ENJOY!