Let’s all just pause a moment and give thanks that desserts like S’mores Brownie Pie exist in this world. I mean, I have to believe this means there’s hope for humanity.
I personally choose to believe that this S’mores Brownie Pie is calorie and guilt-free when consumed with a good friend and large glass of red wine. Granted, I’m not a doctor or nutritionist. But, you can call it a pretty solid hunch. Serve this after a delicious dinner of oven baked ribs and broccoli salad!
S’mores Brownie Pie
S’mores Brownie Pie Ingredients
- Graham cracker pie crusts – Grab these in the baking aisle of your grocery store.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips – You can use whatever chips you love, but semi-sweet are my favorites.
- Brownie mix – Give me Ghirardelli or give me nothing!!! Kidding, I’ll eat any brownies. But those are my fave.
- Mini marshmallows – Big marshmallows are fine too, I find it’s easier to cut with the minis though.
How Do You Make S’mores Brownie Pie (Step-by-step)
⭐ First, preheat oven in accordance with brownie mix directions.
⭐ Next, line the bottom of each pie crust with 1 cup chocolate chips, and pour 1/2 of the prepared brownie batter into each pie crust.
⭐ Then, bake approximately 25-30 minutes until brownie is baked through.
⭐ Finally, cover pies with marshmallows and place under broiler for about one minute (until marshmallows get toasty), or brown with your kitchen torch.
The reason this recipe makes two pies is so you can have one to not share with the kids. They don’t even need to know the second pie exists. What other pie, kids? Nothing to see here.
Hide it away until after they’re in bed sleeping and then throw on your favorite leggings, a good show, and pour some wine. Invite your hubby or friend to join you if you can tolerate the idea of giving up half your pie.
I would tell you how to store leftovers, but we’ve never had any, so I’m not really sure. Probably foil and put it on the countertop. It won’t be there in the morning when you get up. Just know that.
Is it delightful or terrifying that we pretty much always have the ingredients to make Brownie S’mores Pies in our home? Does that mean we should be friends or are you screwing up your face at me?
These pies are delicious, so probably you’re in your car on the way over here now. Just FYI. I don’t want to share today.
More S’mores Recipes
More Brownie Recipes
- Peppermint Brownies
- Snickers Stuffed Brownies
- Caramel Stuffed Brownies
- Pumpkin Spiced Brownies
- Black Bean Brownies
- See all our awesome brownie recipes!
More Chocolate Recipes
- Keebler Graham Cracker Crusts
- Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix (this is literally the best brownie mix, EVER)
- Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows
- Professional Kitchen Torch
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make S’mores Brownie Pie
S'mores Brownie Pie
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips optional
- 1 package brownie mix prepared
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven in accordance with brownie mix directions.
- Line the bottom of each pie crust with 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/2 of the prepared brownie batter into each pie crust.
- Bake approximately 25-30 minutes until brownie is baked through (check for doneness with a toothpick or wooden skewer).
- Cover pies with marshmallows and place under broiler for about one minute (until marshmallows get toasty), or brown with your kitchen torch.
Original publish date 03.25.10
It was sooo good!
If the kids weren't already in bed right now I'd be running to the store to get some of ingredients for this!
martha - caknitter says
Wow, that looks sinful!
Miss. Tarrah Dame says
This looks AMAZING! Can't go wrong with s'mores. I just made S'mores cookies for my baking blog…delish!
Holy moly that looks good!
Stephanie Simmons says
I think this is what dreams are actually made of – I LOVE brownies and I LOVE this brownie pie even more! Thanks for a super delicious recipe (I may or may not have eaten more than half the pie on my own LOL!)
We actually never made smore so we give this a go. It was delicious. Thank you.