Loaded Cauliflower Casserole, Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix, 2.0 ounces
- 1/3 cup bacon bits (here’s how I make mine ahead of time, then store it in the freezer!)
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 32 ounces frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese for topping at the end
Loaded Cauliflower Casserole, Directions:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients in the order listed above, making sure to mix well before adding the next item.
- Put cauliflower mixture into a casserole dish and bake covered at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes (check cauliflower for doneness with a fork). Optional: after baking, uncover dish and sprinkle additional cheese over top. Place under broiler for about a minute (watching closely!) to melt.
Shop for items used or inspired by this recipe!
The Hidden Valley® Original Ranch®, dressings and dips provided Mama Loves Food with compensation for time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone.