This ‘Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake‘ recipe and article was developed for Collective Bias and Nestle. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #50YearsofBreakfast #CollectiveBias
Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake, Ingredients:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 packet Carnation Breakfast Essentials, vanilla
- 1 cup whole frozen strawberries
Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake, Directions:
- Add everything to your blender and blitz.
- Buy any 2 Carnation Breakfast Essentials products
- Get a clear photo of your entire receipt and then text with keyword BREAKFAST to 811811 for submission instructions or email it to redeem@CarnationFreeBreakfast.com or upload your receipt here.
- You will receive a code back once the receipt has been verified that you can share with your friends and family for a free breakfast! (up to a $7.99 value). Participants can enter by texting a number, emailing, or uploading a photo of the receipt to the website.
Also, while you’re sharing breakfast, Nestle is too! Carnation Breakfast Essentials® will donate $25,000 to Feeding America to help those in need.