These Raspberry Ricotta Pancakes were a delicious change of pace from our regular plain pancakes. I've been seeing a whole lot of fancy recipes for ricotta pancakes and thought maybe I could make it simple. So I did! These are tasty and filling and full of good protein from the ricotta cheese. I ate mine with a dollop of reduced fat whipped topping and some extra raspberries. YUM.
Raspberry Ricotta Pancake Ingredients:
- 1 cup Krusteaz pancake mix
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup raspberries (or preferred fruit)
Raspberry Ricotta Pancake Directions:
- Combine pancake mix, ricotta cheese, and water in a large bowl. Mix well, then fold in fruit.
- Pour a small amount of pancake batter onto a greased or non-stick medium-low heat pan or griddle (do not use high heat, I made this mistake with my first couple of pancakes. They still taste good, but they look awful.)
- Watch for bubbles to start coming up in batter, then flip and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Serve plain or with syrup, fruit, or a dollop of whipped topping.