Pumpkin Biscuits! Yay!!! Okay, we all know I am completely obsessed with EVERYTHING PUMPKIN. And I count down the days to pumpkin season. And possibly sometimes even hoard canned pumpkin so I can make pumpkin treats ALL YEAR LONG! Sooooo... since it's *officially* that time again, you'd better believe I rushed to the local market and cleaned out their stock of pumpkin. (True story).
I've already made some Pumpkin Spice Cake, but today I decided it was time to try something new. Something that would go with my Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter. Enter... Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuits. These are so good I had to give most of mine away so I wouldn't just shovel them all into my gullet at once. They are almost a dessert. But not quite, so you can totally get away with eating them for lunch. And breakfast. (And dinner).
Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuit, Ingredients:
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 can pure pumpkin, 15 ounces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuit, Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir together until well blended.
- Drop dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet (15-18 medium sized biscuits).
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 - 13 minutes, checking for doneness with a toothpick.
- Slather with Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter and enjoy!