This is one of those, "oh crap, it's 4:30 and I haven't thought about dinner yet" dinners. It's simple, but delicious and goes perfectly with a quick salad. I love this kind of food for busy soccer nights or times when the day just gets away from me. I try to always have these ingredients in the cupboard or freezer so we don't have to hit a drive-thru on our crazy days.
Here's a fun tip, did you know you can freeze cheese? I buy giant bags of shredded cheese at the wholesale market and keep them in the deep freezer. You can also freeze pizza dough! When we make pizza at home, I try to do a couple extra batches of dough and then put them (baked!) into the freezer so we have some for last minute meals. Of course, if making pizza dough isn't your thing, you can always grab the pre-made stuff at the market like I did for this recipe!
Three Ingredient White Pizza Flatbread, Ingredients
- Par-baked pizza dough or flat bread (I grabbed mine from an endcap at the market)
- Alfredo sauce (a jar from the spaghetti aisle!)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Three Ingredient White Pizza Flatbread, Directions
- On a parchment lined baking sheet (you don't have to use parchment, but it does make for much easier clean-up), layer flatbreads, alfredo sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees on the center oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes, until everything is heated through and cheese is melted and bubbling.
- If you're a stickler for browning cheese like I am, you can turn the broiler on for 1 to 2 minutes at the end - but watch it closely!