Josie and I are deep into the holiday recipe testing phase and we made some pretty incredible Brown Sugar Skillet Apples yesterday. So, when I opened my fridge this afternoon and saw the jar of apples sitting next to a roll of crescent dough atop the cream cheese block, genius struck. I mean, I want to sound humble, but that's basically impossible knowing how insanely delicious these Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Apple Crescents were. Incredible, as it were. So, humbleness be damned, I'm telling you to make these. Don't pass Go, don't collect $200. Just make the crescents. You can thank me later.
If you're looking for the contest, scroll down and enter in the widget or link below!
Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Apple Crescents, Ingredients:
- Crescent roll dough, prepared
- Brown Sugar Skillet Apples (or a can of apple pie filling) // 2-3 apples slices per crescent
- Cream cheese // half teaspoon per crescent
- Brown sugar // half teaspoon per crescent
- optional: powdered sugar
Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Apple Crescents, Directions:
- Unroll crescent dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place cream cheese, then brown sugar, then apples, onto each crescent. Roll large side to small side.
- Bake according to package directions, until crescents are golden brown.
- Optional: drizzle with syrup from the apples and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
For this recipe, we used Pillsbury Original Crescents from Publix. Pillsbury creates easy, quick-to-fix recipes designed to give you more time with family instead of fussing around in the kitchen. Right now you can save $1 when you purchase any 3 Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Baked Goods Products, and Pillsbury Original Crescents will be on sale starting 11/19/15 -11/25/15 - 3 for just $5! This is the perfect opportunity to stock up before all your holiday cooking begins! #ThanksgivingWithPillsbury
If you like crescent creations, make sure to check out these other awesome recipes!
- French Dip Crescents with Easy Au Jus
- Bratwurst and Caramelized Onion Crescents
- Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Crescents
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Two Minute Garlic Knots
- Banana Honey Blue Cheese Crescents
- Balsamic Strawberry Crescents
- Mini Apple Cinnamon Pie Pockets
- Cherry Pie Bites with Vanilla Sugar Drizzle
- Barbecue Bacon Jalapeno Popper Crescents