Tuscan White Bean Dip recipe is a must-have for your weekly meal plan – add it to dinner, lunch, or as a healthy afternoon snack. Developed in partnership with Mirum Shopper. All recipes and opinions are my own! #MealInspirations
Tuscan White Bean Dip Recipe, Ingredients:
- 4 medium cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Tuscan White Bean Dip Recipe, Directions:
- Put garlic cloves in small microwave-safe cup. Cover and microwave at HIGH until tender, about 45 seconds. Cool slightly then remove skins.
- Process garlic and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth. Serve with toasty bread, fresh cut vegetables, or as a sandwich spread.