Stuffed celery made with seasoned cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and crumbled bacon is the perfect party appetizer or snack!
This simple stuffed celery recipe is a delight to the taste buds and senses! Enjoy it with other yummy dishes like air fryer chicken wings, a classic cheese ball, and grape jelly meatballs.
Click the button above to save this recipe!
Why you’ll love this easy cream cheese stuffed celery!
📌 Crunchy, creamy, salty, and rich all in one delicious bite.
📌 Easy to make for a quick snack or app.
📌 Try with other seasoning blends like taco seasoning, or chili seasoning!
Stuffed Celery Ingredients
- Celery – I bunch celery stalks.
- Cream cheese – Full fat cream cheese will be the most flavorful but you can use low fat or fat free if preferred.
- Mayonnaise – Full fat mayo for best results. You can substitute low fat mayo but we do not suggest fat free or Miracle Whip.
- Ranch seasoning – Dry ranch seasoning mix.
- Cheese – Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bacon – Cooked, crumbled bacon. (We like to make bacon in the oven or air fryer bacon).
How do you make stuffed celery with cream cheese? (step-by-step directions)
⭐ First, wash celery, trim, and cut each stalk in half.
⭐ Next, in a medium sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing until well combined.
⭐ Then, add in the shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon and mix to combine.
⭐ Last, using a butter knife, scoop some of the cream cheese mixture from the bowl and spread into each piece of celery, pressing gently to fill it completely.
Scroll down to the printable recipe card toward the bottom of this article for ingredient measurements and detailed cooking instructions.
What is good to put on celery?
These stuffed celery ribs are inspired by the flavors in our creamy ranch chicken (crack chicken) or crack chicken dip and filled with cream cheese, shredded cheese, ranch seasoning, and bacon.
Can you make stuffed celery ahead of time?
They can be fully prepared a day in advance.
Alternatively, if you’d like to do some prep farther ahead, go ahead and clean and cut the celery ribs and store them in water in the refrigerator. You can also make the filling and store it in a sealed container in the refrigerator for about 4 or 5 days. Stir if it begins to separate.
Leftovers and storage
How long does stuffed celery with cream cheese and bacon last?
Prepared, these will keep 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator. Store in an airtight container for best results.
It is important to note that if they sat out at room temperature for more than 2 hours, you should dispose of leftovers as the will have been in the ‘danger zone’ for bacterial growth.
Can you freeze stuffed celery?
We do not suggest freezing this recipe.
Tips, tricks, and frequently asked questions
✅ Make it more filling by mixing in a can of drained chicken or tuna.
✅ Try other mix-ins like chopped nuts, dried fruit, and hot sauce.
✅ Use a variety of cheeses like mozzarella, parmesan, and even blue cheese.
What to eat with stuffed celery (serving suggestions)
If you’re making this as a snack, try it with other after school favorites like sliced apples and peanut butter fruit dip, homemade granola, or this easy fruit roll up recipe.
For a party serve it alongside favorites like bacon wrapped chicken bites, cowboy caviar, and toasted ravioli.
More yummy snack ideas
- Apple nachos
- Air fryer french fries
- Parmesan garlic chex mix
- Kool aid pickles
- See all our easy snack ideas!
Other awesome appetizers to try
- Rotel dip
- Sweet and sour meatballs
- Cucumber sandwiches
- Jalapeno popper dip
- See all our awesome appetizer recipes!
Tools we love
- Pyrex mixing bowls – These glass bowls are big and gorgeous and perfect for mixing everything from ginger cookies, to pizza dough!
- Santoku knife – My favorite knife for cutting vegetables! This knife is the perfect size and shape, handles great, and is super reasonably priced.
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Stuffed Celery
- 1 bunch celery
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons dry ranch seasoning (about half of a 1 ounce packet)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- Wash celery, trim the ends, and cut each rib in half.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing until well combined.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Using a butter knife, scoop some of the cream cheese mixture from the bowl and spread into each piece of celery, pressing gently to fill it completely.
⭐Save This Recipe⭐ Send it to your email!
I consent to receive email from this site 💌
Click the button above to save this recipe!
This stuffed celery recipe is such a tasty and refreshing appetizer. I made them for a family gathering and everyone loved them!
Never thought stuffed celery is so delicious! It’s a crowd favorite!
Cori P says
My new favorite snack! Love it. So easy to make!