White Bean Dip is a must-have for your weekly meal plan – add it to dinner, lunch, or as a healthy afternoon snack.
What is it about a yummy white bean dip that makes you want to EAT ALL THE VEGGIES AND CRACKERS?! I feel like dips are the gateway into getting my kids (and husband!) to eat fresh vegetables like celery and sliced bell peppers.
This delicious recipe is made with savory fresh garlic and rosemary and goes perfectly as a pre-dinner appetizer or middle of the afternoon snack! Serve this with homemade crackers!
White Bean Dip Ingredients
Garlic – Preferably fresh garlic.
Cannellini beans – Rinsed and drained.
Sun-dried tomatoes – Packed in oil and drained.
Mayonnaise – My preference is full fat, but reduced fat will work as well.
Lemon juice – Preferably fresh.
Chopped rosemary – Preferably fresh.
Crushed red pepper flakes – For a touch of heat.
How Do You Make White Bean Dip?
First, put garlic cloves in small microwave-safe cup. Cover and microwave at HIGH until tender. Cool slightly then remove skins.
More Dip Recipes
- Santuko knife – My favorite knife for cutting vegetables! This knife is the perfect size and shape, handles great, and is super reasonably priced. Also, I just love that it’s fun and colorful!
- End grain cutting board – This is my absolute favorite cutting board and the one that I get the most compliments on. And p.s. I have a lot of cutting boards. It really is absolutely stunning, and knows how to take a beating. We use it every single day!
- Stick blender – Possibly the most used gadget in my entire kitchen. The key to making a hand blender useful versus a giant pain in the butt is to rinse it immediately after using. That way you’re never trying to get crusty dried goop out from under the blades.
How to Make White Bean Dip
White Bean Dip
- 4 medium cloves garlic unpeeled
- 1 can 15.5 oz. cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil drained
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Put garlic cloves in small microwave-safe cup. Cover and microwave at HIGH until tender, about 45 seconds. Cool slightly then remove skins.
- Process garlic and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth. Serve with toasty bread, fresh cut vegetables, or as a sandwich spread.
This White Bean Dip recipe was originally developed in partnership with Mirum Shopper.
We used Hellmann’s mayonnaise to make our spread super creamy and rich tasting. If you’ve been hanging around my site or my show for any time, you know I’m a hardcore Hellmann’s fan. Conveniently, I was able to grab all the ingredients for this recipe, and dinner, at our local Walmart.
Our Tuscan White Bean Dip Recipe was inspired by the Vegan Tuscan Bean Dip the from the Walmart Food Hub. You can find other simple recipes your family will love from brands you love like Hellmann’s, Lipton, Knorr, Country Crock from Walmart at the Walmart Food Hub!
Make sure you share any photos of recipes you make using the hashtag #mealinspirations for your chance to be featured on the Food Hub!