Peanut butter dip is a delicious way to enjoy fruit and crackers. Sweetened naturally with maple syrup, it will make the whole family happy!
What is it about dipping that makes food so much more fun? My kids would try just about anything if I presented it with a dip. And this Peanut Butter Dip is smooth, full bodied, with just the right amount of sweet. The coconut and maple flavors are wonderfully subtle adding a nice depth of flavor. Even my professed coconut and maple hating family gobbled it up.
This would pair beautifully with all sorts of afternoon snacks – I put it out with sliced apples and mini graham crackers, but it would go great with any number of fruit or crackers. And maybe a cheese plate too! Mmmmm.
Peanut Butter Dip
Peanut Butter Dip Ingredients
Smooth peanut butter
Real maple syrup
Coconut milk (or other milk)
How Do You Make Peanut Butter Dip
First, using a spoon or spatula, mix everything together until smooth.
Note, I suggest adding the coconut milk in 2-3 tablespoon increments.
Finally, serve with fruit, cookies, or crackers.
More Sweet Recipes with Peanut Butter
More Savory Recipes with Peanut Butter
More Dip Recipes
How to Make Peanut Butter Dip
Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 10 tablespoons coconut milk or regular milk
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix everything together until smooth. I suggest adding the coconut milk in 2-3 tablespoon increments.
- Serve & ENJOY!
This was originally published as a sponsored opportunity through Clever Girls. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
From Honey Maid:
Recent data revealed that less than 1% of children get the recommended amount of whole grains in their diets while moms are on the hunt for wholesome snacks that help provide nutritious fuel for their kids as they tackle their day.*
- Proteins are an essential nutrient children need.
- Honey Maid Go Bites provide kids with about 15% of both the recommended daily value of whole grains (48g) and protein (34g).
- Honey Maid Go Bites Filled Snacks are crispy graham pockets filled with delicious ingredients, and made with 7g of whole grains and 5g of protein per serving.
- Baked with whole grains, Honey Maid Go Bites contain no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors or colors.
- Honey Maid Go Bites are available in both chocolate and vanilla flavored fillings.
- Available at mass retailers nationwide. SRP $4.19 per box
- From crackers to Go Bites and Teddy Grahams, Honey Maid’s wholesome products are made with whole grains and real honey, without high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors, and are wholesome snacks families can agree on for any occasion.
*Krebs-Smith SM, Guenther PM, Subar AF, Kirkpatrick DI, Dodd KW. Americans do not meet federal dietary recommendations. J Nutr. 2010;140:1832-1838.