Peanut butter dip is a delicious way to enjoy fruit and crackers. Sweetened naturally with maple syrup, it will make the whole family happy!
This would pair beautifully with all sorts of afternoon snacks – I put it out with sliced apples and mini graham crackers, but it would go great with any number of fruit or crackers. And maybe a cheese plate too! Mmmmm.
Peanut Butter Dip
Why you’ll love this recipe!
What is it about dipping that makes food so much more fun? My kids would try just about anything if I presented it with a dip. And this Peanut Butter Dip is smooth, full bodied, with just the right amount of sweet. The coconut and maple flavors are wonderfully subtle adding a nice depth of flavor. Even my professed coconut and maple hating family gobbled it up.
- Peanut butter – Smooth, any brand.
- Maple syrup – Real maple syrup not pancake syrup.
- Milk – I prefer coconut milk in this recipe, but you can use any kind of milk you keep on hand.
How Do You Make Peanut Butter Dip
⭐ First, using a spoon or spatula, mix everything together until smooth.
⭐ Note, I suggest adding the coconut milk in 2-3 tablespoon increments.
⭐ Finally, serve with fruit, cookies, or crackers.
More Sweet Recipes with Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Granola with Chocolate Chips
- Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter “Candied” Apples
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Savory Recipes with Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Handpies
- Three Ingredient Peanut Sauce
- Sweet Potato Peanut Curry Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken
More Dip Recipes
How to Make Peanut Butter Dip
Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 10 tablespoons coconut milk or regular milk
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix everything together until smooth. I suggest adding the coconut milk in 2-3 tablespoon increments.
- Serve & ENJOY!
This was originally published as a sponsored opportunity through Clever Girls. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own.