- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 10 tablespoons coconut milk
Coconut Maple Peanut Butter Dip, Directions:
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix everything together until smooth. I suggest adding the coconut milk in 2-3 tablespoon increments.
- Serve & ENJOY!
- Proteins are an essential nutrient children need.
- Honey Maid Go Bites provide kids with about 15% of both the recommended daily value of whole grains (48g) and protein (34g).
- Honey Maid Go Bites Filled Snacks are crispy graham pockets filled with delicious ingredients, and made with 7g of whole grains and 5g of protein per serving.
- Baked with whole grains, Honey Maid Go Bites contain no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors or colors.
- Honey Maid Go Bites are available in both chocolate and vanilla flavored fillings.
- Available at mass retailers nationwide. SRP $4.19 per box
- From crackers to Go Bites and Teddy Grahams, Honey Maid’s wholesome products are made with whole grains and real honey, without high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors, and are wholesome snacks families can agree on for any occasion.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.