This Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuits Recipe is so simple to make and will definitely impress your friends. Perfect to serve at Thanksgiving dinner or in the middle of the week!
Love this? Pin it to your BREAD RECIPES BOARD for later!
Follow Mama Loves Food on Pinterest for more easy recipes!
Pumpkin Biscuits! Yay!!! Okay, we all know I am completely obsessed with EVERYTHING PUMPKIN. And I count down the days to pumpkin season. And possibly sometimes even hoard canned pumpkin so I can make pumpkin treats ALL YEAR LONG! Sooooo… since it’s *officially* that time again, you’d better believe I rushed to the local market and cleaned out their stock of pumpkin. (True story).
I’ve already made some Pumpkin Spice Cake, but today I decided it was time to try something new. Something that would go with my Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter. Enter… Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuits. These are so good I had to give most of mine away so I wouldn’t just shovel them all into my gullet at once. They are almost a dessert. But not quite, so you can totally get away with eating them for lunch. And breakfast. (And dinner).
Shop our Amazon affiliate links for awesome stuff!
Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuit, Ingredients:
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 can pure pumpkin, 15 ounces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuit, Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir together until well blended.
- Drop dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet (15-18 medium sized biscuits).
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 – 13 minutes, checking for doneness with a toothpick.
- Slather with Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter and enjoy!