This simple Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe is so incredibly good that you won’t believe it’s only four easy ingredients. Make cookies with your kids today!
|These guys stood guard to make sure I didn’t send their cookies home with the babysitter!|
Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, Ingredients:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mini semi sweet chocolate morsels
- optional: extra sugar to sprinkle on top
Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, Directions:
- Mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg until you form a sticky dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet and press down with a fork to make a criss-cross pattern .(You could skip that part, but I’m pretty sure it’s like not following the steps in a chain letter. Just do it. Plus, if you don’t there won’t be anywhere for the sugar to collect!)
- Bake at 375 for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar, and enjoy!