This simple Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe is so incredibly good that you won’t believe it’s only four easy ingredients. Make cookies with your kids today!
Once upon a time, I discovered that it’s really (really, really) easy to make peanut butter cookies. Like, three ingredients that I always have on hand easy. So, I’ve been merrily making peanut butter cookies ever since and everyone lived happily ever after, the end. Until this weekend when I noticed the bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips sitting on the counter near where I was making my peanut butter cookies. I threw caution to the wind and tossed a handful into the batter.
Needless to say, I don’t make three ingredient peanut butter cookies anymore. Now I make Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Ohhhhhhh, yes. These are going to be your new favorite cookies. Watch out neighbors, we know what you’re getting in this year’s holiday cookie swap! Well, that is if they ever make it out of the kitchen. Which my kids are intent on making that mission impossible.
|These guys stood guard to make sure I didn’t send their cookies home with the babysitter!|
Do you have a new neighbor? How about whipping up a batch of these delicious cookies and bringing them over? Right click on the image above and save it to your computer. Then print it out and bring it with the gift! Don’t forget to write your name and contact info so they know where to send the BBQ invites!
Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, Ingredients:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mini semi sweet chocolate morsels
- optional: extra sugar to sprinkle on top
Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, Directions:
- Mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg until you form a sticky dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet and press down with a fork to make a criss-cross pattern .(You could skip that part, but I’m pretty sure it’s like not following the steps in a chain letter. Just do it. Plus, if you don’t there won’t be anywhere for the sugar to collect!)
- Bake at 375 for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar, and enjoy!
You might also enjoy:
This Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe was originally developed for Collective Bias and advertiser. Mama Loves Food was compensated for time and work. Opinions and recipes are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #SpreadTheMagic. Original publish date 10-1-2015