S’mores bark made with three kinds of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers is an easy to make nostalgic treat!
This chocolate s’mores bark recipe is a great dessert or snack option! Serve it with other summer favorites like homemade lemonade, and grilled cilantro lime chicken.
Click the button above to save this recipe!
Why you’ll love this recipe!
📌 Ridiculously easy to make, all you need is a microwave!
📌 Easy to tailor to your own tastes – use whatever kind of chocolate or extra toppings you love.
📌 Classic flavors that adults and kids both enjoy.
Ingredients to Make Chocolate S’mores Bark
- Chocolate – Milk chocolate chips for the base. You could also use semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips. Also, chocolate chunks for topping.
- Graham crackers – Traditional flavored, not cinnamon. Crushed and broken.
- Marshmallows – Mini marshmallows work best in this recipe.
- White chocolate – For topping.
Step-by-step directions to make S’mores bark
⭐ First, melt the milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, on high power for short bursts, stirring well between heat cycles.
⭐ Next, spread melted chocolate over a parchment lined baking sheet.
⭐ Then, while chocolate is still soft, top with graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chunks. Gently press the toppings into the chocolate.
⭐ Finally, melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, on high power for short bursts, stirring well between heat cycles. Drizzle over bark, and allow to set before breaking.
Scroll down to the printable recipe card toward the bottom of this article for ingredient measurements and detailed cooking instructions.
Can you make s’mores bark ahead of time?
Yes, this can be made several days in advance and stored in an air tight container.
What kind of chocolate for s’mores bark recipe?
We use three kinds of chocolate in this recipe; milk chocolate for the base, dark chocolate for topping, and white chocolate for the drizzle.
What toppings for s’mores bark?
Classic toppings are graham, chocolate, and marshmallow. That said, you can absolutely add your own favorites like nuts, toffee, peanut butter chips, or dried cranberries.
Storage and leftovers
How do you store chocolate s’mores bark?
Store in an air tight container at room temperature. This recipe does not require refrigeration.
Can you freeze it?
We do not recommend freezing this recipe.
Tips, tricks, and frequently asked questions
✅ If you chill your chocolate bark in the refrigerator, only leave it for as long as it takes to set. If you leave it too long, it will “sweat” when removed as it comes back to room temp.
✅ To store, keep at room temp in a sealed container in a cool dry place.
✅ Try topping with other favorites like Reese’s peanut butter cups, M&M’s, or Peeps!
✅ Use a kitchen torch to toast the tops of the marshmallows for a super authentic flavor.
What to eat with s’mores chocolate bark (serving suggestions)
This is a classic summer flavor combo so definitely enjoy it with other sunshiney favorites like strawberry lemonade cookies, lime bars, and lemon pie!
More delicious s’mores recipes
Other yummy no bake desserts
Tools we love
- Bakers half sheet – It’s cool, we only have about six of these bakers half sheets because they’re good for absolutely everything. Cookies? Yes! Steak? Yes! Cake? Oh yeh! Roasted veggies? Uhhhh huh!
- Silicone baking mats – Nothing sticks to these! Whaaaa?! Perfect for baking sugary cookies, or cheesy croissants. Use them in place of parchment paper.
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make S’mores bark
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 4 sheets graham crackers crumbled and broken various sizes
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high power in 20 second increments, stirring well between heat cycles, until fully melted.
- Spread melted chocolate over a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle evenly with graham cracker pieces, mini marshmallows, and dark chocolate chunks. Gently press toppings into the chocolate.
- In another microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips on high power in 20 second increments, stirring well between heat cycles, until fully melted. Drizzle over the chocolate bark.
- Allow bark to set completely before breaking into pieces.
If you love chocolate bark, try our sweet and salty popcorn chocolate bark next!
Click the button above to save this recipe!
This is the perfect treat for when you’re craving s’mores! It disappeared so fast in our house, glad it was easy to make more!
What a fun and creative twist on s’mores. I loved them and so did my kids, an absolute win.
Mmmmm!!! I made this to snack on for an afternoon snack for the kids, and it was a HIT! We are planning on making another batch this weekend when friends are over. Thank you!