I’m pretty sure Salted Caramel S’mores Cake is what unicorns eat on their birthdays, because it’s MAGICAL. This is the stuff of fairy tales, people. Yum. Nom nom nom. For real, it knocked me off my two month long gluten-free stint, and I don’t even care. Totes worth it.
Salted Caramel S’mores Cake, Ingredients:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix batter, prepared per box directions
- 1 sleeve crushed graham crackers (about 9 whole crackers)*
- 4 cups pretzel sticks, smashed*
- 11 ounces caramel candies, melted
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows*
Salted Caramel S’mores Cake, Directions:
- Place crushed graham crackers evenly on the bottom of a 9×13″ baking pan.
- Pour cake batter over top and bake according to box directions.
- Drizzle melted caramel over baked cake (I melted mine in the microwave in 20 second increments. Watch closely, because it will ‘boil over’ if you let it go too long) (ask me how I know).
- Place smashed pretzel sticks evenly over caramel, and pile the marshmallows on top.
- Place on the top rack under the broiler for 3-4 minutes, watching closely, until marshmallows are brown and toasty.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Prep time: 10 – 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- You can follow Dollar General on Facebook here: Facebook
- On Instagram here: Instagram
- And on Pinterest here: Pinterest