Two Minute Garlic Knot Ingredients:
- 1 Roll refrigerated crescent rolls, 8 count
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon minced garlic (I use jarred)
- Combine 4 Tablespoons of the melted butter with the minced garlic in a small bowl. Reserve 2 Tablespoons of melted butter.
- With each triangle of crescent dough, roughly form into a snake shape and dredge through the garlic butter, then knot and place on your baking sheet.
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions then baste with remaining butter when finished.
- Serve & enjoy!