Garlic knots are an easy recipe to make with crescent roll dough, butter, and garlic.
My favorite part about going to eat at an authentic Italian restaurant is the delicious garlic knots. So, when we decided to have spaghetti for dinner tonight, I was inspired to try my own quickie version. They came out amazing and only took about two minutes of prep time! I know you'll love these Two Minute Garlic Knots as much as we did.
Two Minute Garlic Knot Ingredients:
- 1 Roll refrigerated crescent rolls, 8 count
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon minced garlic (I use jarred)
- Combine 4 Tablespoons of the melted butter with the minced garlic in a small bowl. Reserve 2 Tablespoons of melted butter.
- With each triangle of crescent dough, roughly form into a snake shape and dredge through the garlic butter, then knot and place on your baking sheet.
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions then baste with remaining butter when finished.
- Serve & enjoy!