This Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is an ooey gooey chocolatey mess of sweet heaven, only made better when served warm with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. It's also a simple dish that helps keep little hands busy in the kitchen.
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Ingredients:
- 1 roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- vanilla ice cream
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Directions:
- Press half the cookie dough into the bottom of a 9 inch oval casserole dish.
- Sprinkle a layer of chocolate chips and chopped walnuts over the cookie dough.
- Crumble the remaining half of cookie dough over top of the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes, until the top of the cookie pie is turning a golden brown.
- Allow to cool for about ten minutes, then serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
*Please Note: As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received a holiday baking kit and stipend from Nestle Toll House Morsels*