Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie Bites mix delicious gingersnap cookies with silky pumpkin pie to make a simple and tasty bite sized treat!
I have a deep fondness for pumpkin pie. I also have a deep fondness for cute bite sized desserts. This fun and easy Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie Bite recipe combines my adoration of both to produce a delicious, and much deserved, love.
I made these when my parents were visiting and my dad side-eyed at them and said they smelled good, but he was skeptical. Then he ate half the pan and asked if I would make them for Thanksgiving.
(Confession: I ate the other half of the pan.)
Shop our Amazon affiliate links for items used or inspired by this recipe!
- Gingerbread Cookie Mix
- Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Ginger
- Simply Calphalon Non-Stick Baking Pans
- Ivory Ceramic Pumpkin Serving Platter
- Happy Harvest Patterned Bakery Apron
Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie Bite, Ingredients:
- 1 package gingerbread cookie dough mix, prepared per package directions (I use Betty Crocker brand)
- 1 can pure pumpkin, 15 ounce
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie Bite, Directions:
- Press gingerbread cookie dough into the bottom of a 9"x9" parchment lined cake pan.
- In a bowl combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour pumpkin pie mix over gingerbread cookie dough and bake on center rack at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes, then cut and serve!