This Pumpkin Curry Soup is just a little something I whip up every now and again. An incredibly simple soup, with surprising depth of flavor. I made it for Thanksgiving this year and it was a huge hit - everyone was shocked at how incredibly easy and fast it was to make. Seriously, ten minutes from start to finish and all with ingredients you can keep stocked in the pantry.
I love this soup for a crowd because it's crazy delicious, but I also love it as a quicky late night snack because SOOOOO easy!
Pumpkin Curry Soup Ingredients:
- 1 can pure pumpkin, 15 ounce
- 1 can coconut milk, 15 ounce
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock (here's how I make mine!)
- 1 ½ tablespoons curry powder (here's the curry powder I LOVE)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
Pumpkin Curry Soup Directions:
- Add all ingredients to a soup pot and stir well.
- Simmer low until heated through.
Shop our affiliate links for items used or inspired by this recipe!
- Libby's Pure Pumpkin
- Blue Mountain Hot Curry Powder (not actually hot, I promise!)
- Thai Kitchen Organic Coconut Milk
- Swanson Chicken Stock
- Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Ladle
- Colorful Stoneware Soup Bowls with Lids
- White Floppy Chef's Hat