This 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings recipe is a partnered campaign with General Mills and Winn Dixie - Mama Loves Food only partners with brands we love! All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #eBoxTopsatWinnDixie
I got really lucky with this 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings recipe. I had it in my mind that there were several rolls of crescent dough in the refrigerator and I would use them to experiment in making dumplings. Ideally, they would be two ingredients, but I was willing to change that tally a bit if need be to make the recipe delicious. So I set about gathering all the potential ingredients. Lastly I ran to the fridge and grabbed our crescent dough.
Sadly, it turns out I smashed several tubes in my overloaded grocery haul and I had a whopping ONE roll left with which to experiment. Fortunately first time was the charm with this one - two ingredients and less than thirty minutes in the oven and we were digging into a delicious dish of raspberry dumplings!
2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings, Ingredients:
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- optional: cream cheese, powdered sugar
2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings, Directions:
- Unroll crescent dough and slice each triangle in half long ways (this should give you a total of 16). Roll into crescents and set aside.
- Pour half of raspberry pie filling into a 9x9 oven safe dish. Place rolled crescents on top, then pour remaining pie filling over crescents.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 25 - 27 minutes.
- Optional: top with cream cheese and powdered sugar.
If you like crescent creations, make sure to check out these other awesome recipes!
- French Dip Crescents with Easy Au Jus
- Bratwurst and Caramelized Onion Crescents
- Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Crescents
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Two Minute Garlic Knots
- Banana Honey Blue Cheese Crescents
- Balsamic Strawberry Crescents
- Mini Apple Cinnamon Pie Pockets
- Cherry Pie Bites with Vanilla Sugar Drizzle
- Barbecue Bacon Jalapeno Popper Crescents
- Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Apple Crescents
Did you know that Winn Dixie’s eBoxTops program makes it easier than ever to earn money for your school while doing your weekly grocery shopping! Make it a resolution this year to register for Winn Dixie eBoxTops and shop for your favorite school. Share the cause with your school’s PTA, neighbors, friends, family, coworkers and readers. Think about how much cash your school can raise with eBoxTops, in addition to the clip Box Tops on each product you purchase!
Right now you can earn 5 eBoxTops when you buy 2 of the following products. You will be able to find a more complete product list on when you download the coupon offer.
- Go-Gurt (8 or 16 ct)
- Nature Valley Bars
- Totino’s Pizza Rolls
- General Mills Fruit Snacks
- Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
- Select General Mills Cereal , including Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Dora the Explorer, Golden Grahams, Honey Kix, Honey Nut Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Reese’s Puffs, Spongebob Squarepants Fruit, Star Wars, Total and Trix.
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls or Grands! Biscuits (8 ct)
Enrolling at winndixie.com/boxtops is easy:
1) Log in to your Winn-Dixie account or sign up for a new account.
2) Enroll in Box Tops for Education, select your school, and link it to your Winn-Dixie account
3) Add eBoxTops offers to your account and earn cash for your school when you buy participating products at Winn-Dixie. There are new offers every month!
This month’s offer: Get 5 eBoxTops when you purchase any two participating products, valid through January 31, 2016. Get details and see participating products when you sign up at Also make sure to share the opportunity with your school so they can support!