Do you eat seasonally? I definitely enjoy more ice cream and popsicles in the summer months, but I’m a hard core soup eater year round. Tell me in the comments what your favorite hot or cold weather treat is!
No Churn Creamsicle Ice Cream, Ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup SunnyD, Tangy Original
No Churn Creamsicle Ice Cream, Directions:
- With an electric mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- On low, or with a spatula, mix in sweetened condensed milk, and SunnyD.
- Pour into an ice cream container or loaf pan and press a sheet of parchment paper over top to avoid icing. Seal with a lid or tin foil.
- Freeze approximately 6 hours, and serve. This ice cream is best served still slightly soft. If it freezes too hard, just let it sit out a few minutes before indulging.
- Parents clip and collect eligible SunnyD UPC labels
- Send UPC labels with their child to a participating teacher
- Teachers collect UPCs, fill out the entry form and mail both to SunnyD
- SunnyD sends books to participating classrooms (limit of 20 books/classroom)!