Creamsicle Ice Cream is made with only 3 ingredients! It’s super easy and super yummy – perfect for a hot summer day, and no churning necessary!
I feel like I talk about the weather a lot, but it really does affect everything absolutely everything we do, so it’s kind of hard not to be all consumed. Also, I’m really tired of being hot. Can we get a cold front down here, please? My husband tells me on this week in 2008 the temperature dipped down to the 30’s in Florida.
So, basically 2008 used up all our winter weather for the next decade. Do you eat seasonally? I definitely enjoy more ice cream and popsicles in the summer months, but I’m a hard core soup eater year round. Tell me in the comments what your favorite hot or cold weather treat is!
Creamsicle Ice Cream
Creamsicle Ice Cream Ingredients
- Heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- SunnyD, Tangy Original
How do you make creamsicle ice cream? (Step-by-step)
⭐ First, with an electric mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
⭐ Next, on low, or with a spatula, mix in sweetened condensed milk, and SunnyD.
⭐ Then, pour into an ice cream container or loaf pan and press a sheet of parchment paper over top to keep ice from forming. Seal with a lid or tin foil.
⭐ Finally, freeze until nearly solid, but still slightly soft. If it freezes too hard, just let it sit out a few minutes before enjoying.
More awesome ice cream recipes
- Pumpkin spiced ice cream
- Easy strawberry ice cream
- How to make ice cream in a bag
- See all our ice cream recipes!
More citrus recipes to love
- Orange Creamsicle Pop
- Classic Lime Margarita
- Classic Lemon Bars
- Lemon Bar Recipe
- Grapefruit Margarita Recipe
- See all our awesome citrus recipes!
Tools we love
- Electric mixer – I love love love love love (x’s 100) my stand mixer. Really and truly. But my daily work horse is this handheld electric mixer. It even comes in allll the colors. Which, yay!
- Classic Kitchenaid stand mixer – Save the best for last? Or at least the most grand. I don’t know why, but a kitchen just doesn’t feel like a kitchen without one of these bad boys tucked away on the counter. My favorite things to make in ours are ginger cookies, no churn ice cream, and shredded chicken. Yup, seriously. The Kitchenaid shreds chicken like no ones business!
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Creamsicle Ice Cream
Creamsicle Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup SunnyD Tangy Original
- With an electric mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- On low, or with a spatula, mix in sweetened condensed milk, and SunnyD.
- Pour into an ice cream container or loaf pan and press a sheet of parchment paper over top to avoid icing. Seal with a lid or tin foil.
- Freeze approximately 6 hours, and serve. This ice cream is best served still slightly soft. If it freezes too hard, just let it sit out a few minutes before indulging.
This post was originally part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and SunnyD, but all my opinions are my own.
In Florida we spend a significant amount of time indoors when the weather becomes unbearable. Between the extreme heat and torrential rain this time of year, there are a lot of housebound days. We spend a huge portion of that time reading and eating ice cream, so I was very excited to learn about SunnyD’s Book Spree Program.
Just collect SunnyD labels and send to your child’s teacher. Teachers will then send the labels into SunnyD to get free books. For every 20 labels received, SunnyD will donate 20 free books! We get our SunnyD from the local Walmart Neighborhood grocery store.
- Parents clip and collect eligible SunnyD UPC labels
- Send UPC labels with their child to a participating teacher
- Teachers collect UPCs, fill out the entry form and mail both to SunnyD
- SunnyD sends books to participating classrooms (limit of 20 books/classroom)!
The program is for Kindergarten through 7th grade classrooms, including home educator classes. Classrooms can receive up to twenty books while supplies last, and this is SunnyD’s 9th year running the promotion! Don’t delay – Book Spree ends 11/30/2015!
Donna King says
I live in Canada on the northern shores of Lake Ontario, so we enjoy the full range of seasons. The weather has just recently taken a turn to cooler temperatures, which, for me, means back to cooking soups, stews, casseroles, and the like. Our favourite cool weather recipe is chili. Whether it's made from ground beef, ground turkey, or meat-free, it is a wonderful comfort food on a cool day and can be put in the slow cooker to simmer all day while we enjoy working in the yard or just spending time outside taking in the wonderful fall colours. It's also a cozy food for those days when the rains set in as happens here in the fall.
As for ice cream, we eat a lot more of it during the summer, but there's something about ice cream that makes it a year-round treat, and I will definitely be trying your No Churn Creamsicle Ice Cream. It sounds delicious!
sounds like a lovely place to live! thanks for leaving a comment and i hope you enjoy the ice cream <3
Katerina @ diethood .com says
This sounds fantastic!! I will definitely be making these for my girls! SO YUMMY!
Now that’s my kind of ice cream! Easy to make and delicious!
I love how easy this recipe is to make and how simple the ingredient list is! So yummy!