This Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mocha was born of my dad’s idea to mix hot chocolate and coffee (yes, I know, not an entirely novel concept) and my mom’s giant stash of leftover candy canes sitting next to the coffee maker. I saw it all sitting there, and thought, “YESSSS!”
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mocha, Ingredients:
- 1 packet hot cocoa mix (I’m currently obsessed with the Starbucks Double Chocolate)
- 1 candy cane, broken into pieces
- 1 cup very hot coffee (I just brew directly from my Keurig)
- optional: whipped cream
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mocha, Directions:
- Dump a packet of hot cocoa mix into your mug, and place the candy cane pieces over top.
- Pour your (very hot) coffee in and stir until everything is dissolved and mixed well.
- Top with whipped cream, and enjoy!