Double Chocolate Peppermint Brownies – this recipe is a simple but delicious way to make brownie mix better for your holiday baking!
Shop our Amazon affilliate links for you brownie baking needs!
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- OXO Good Grips Plastic Brownie Spatula
- Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Mint Baking Chips
Double Chocolate Peppermint Brownies, Ingredients:
- 1 package basic brownie mix, batter prepared per package instructions
- 1 cup chocolate mint baking chips
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- optional: crushed peppermint candy
Double Chocolate Peppermint Brownies, Directions:
- Prepare brownie batter per package instructions. Mix in mint chips and semi sweet chips.
- Pour batter into a lined or grease baking dish, and back according to package directions. Check for doneness with a toothpick.
- Garnish with crushed peppermint candy and ENJOY!
This Double Chocolate Mint Chip Brownies recipe was originally a partnered campaign with Betty Crocker® – Mama Loves Food only partners with brands we love! All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #bakememories. First published 12/28/15