Sherbet punch with ginger ale is the perfect party punch for your next baby shower, wedding shower, summer party, or random Tuesday afternoon!
If you love a sherbet punch recipe with ginger ale, then this Sherbet Punch is just what you need! It’s been served at nearly every holiday party, baby shower, wedding shower, and large gathering in our family for the past decade.
And not because it’s a tradition but because it’s so (so so so) delicious and refreshing. This awesome punch recipe is also insanely convenient because the ingredients can all be kept on hand in the pantry or freezer!
Sherbet Punch Ingredients
- Orange sherbet – Not orange ice cream, make sure it’s sherbet!
- Strawberries – Frozen strawberries from the market are ideal for this sherbet punch recipe.
- Sliced peaches – Frozen peaches from the market also!
- White grape juice – White grape juice adds the perfect amount of tang.
- Ginger ale – Ginger ale puts a touch of bubbly into the party punch and lightens everything up.
- Optional: alcohol – We like to add vodka (you can’t taste it!), but wine and schnapps are also delicious.
Sherbet Punch for a Baby Shower
Orange is a neutral enough color for a baby shower when you don’t know the sex of the baby, but if you want to make green punch for baby shower, maybe try adding lime sherbet instead of orange. I bet it would be absolutely delicious!
Or you could add pink sherbet if you knew it was a girl!
Sherbet Punch Family Recipe
I have to credit our good family friend Mary for this awesome punch recipe (featured here on the left) about to make the punch for my sister’s wedding shower 5 years ago!).
She introduced us to the sherbet punch recipe with ginger ale and we’ve been slaves to it every since! And on the right is Danielle, her daughter and my almost-sister, spiking it with vodka. Because, mmmmmm.
Sally (my actual sister) and Danielle have been friends since Kindergarten. I can’t even imagine how much of this sherbet punch they’ve consumed over the last thirty years. Probably a lot. Hopefully not all spiked. Haha!
Sherbet punch recipes with ginger ale abound on the internet, but this one with white grape juice and frozen berries is the best. The besssssssst.
More party punch ideas
- Strawberry Lime Slush
- Frosted Lemonade
- Strawberry Lime Popsicle Spritzer
- Pineapple Coconut Frozen Sweet Tea
- See all our easy drink recipes!
Appetizer Ideas for Your Party!
- Turkey Meatballs
- Cream Cheese Dip
- Chicken Sliders
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Bruschetta Tomatoes
- Mango Salsa
- See all our appetizer recipes!
Sherbet punch making tools
- Ten piece punch bowl set – If you throw parties with any regularity, then a great punch bowl is a must!
- Striped paper straws – These fun colorful straws are great for the ambiance and also the environment.
- Disposable plastic party cups – For those times when there’s just not enough room in the sink for all those dishes.
Love this recipe? Join Us For More!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to make Sherbet Punch
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- 16 ounces whole frozen strawberries
- 16 ounces frozen sliced peaches
- 64 ounces white grape juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- optional: vodka to taste
- Add ingredients to a large punch bowl in the order listed above.
- Stir and break up the sherbet a bit with a large spoon.
Love sweet treats? Try making our easy lemon bar recipe next!