I originally wrote and published this recipe in August of 2012 not realizing how all encompassing the pumpkin craze would become. I mean, woah. It’s a force. Don’t get me wrong, as a lover of all things pumpkin, I’m thoroughly thrilled. But we do have to admit, it’s gotten a little crazy. Again, not complaining. Keep the pumpkin coming. Keeeeep it coming!
YOU GUYS!!! TWO DAYS UNTIL PUMPKIN SEASON!!! YAY!!!! That means ALL THINGS PUMPKIN!!! WOOT WOOT FOR AUTUMN!
And let’s not kid ourselves, the very best part of the pumpkin pie is the filling. Mmmmm. So, why not indulge in this unbelievably simple Two Minute Pumpkin Pudding that has all the flavor with none of the work?
p.s. this is in no way paleo friendly. it is, however, DELISH.
Two Minute Pumpkin Pudding Ingredients:
- one can pure pumpkin, 15 ounce
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
Two Minute Pumpkin Pudding Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend with an electric mixer for about two minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Do you love pumpkin as much as I do??? Well then be sure to check out these other ridiculously awesome pumpkin dishes!