This Vegan Pumpkin Chili and a Fall Inspired Party Plan was developed for Collective Bias and advertiser. Mama Loves Food was compensated for time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #FallWithATwist
Vegan Pumpkin Chili, Ingredients:
- 1 can pure pumpkin, 15 ounces
- 1/3 cup chili seasoning (or one 1.25 ounce packet)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 12 ounces Grillers Crumbles
Vegan Pumpkin Chili, Directions:
- Combine pumpkin, chili seasoning, cinnamon, and vegetable stock in a pan and bring to a light simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add Grillers Crumbles and heat through.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Chipotle Bacon Meatballs
- Candy Bar Stuffed Texas Sheet Cake
- Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Apple Cider Cheerio Treats
- Spiced Apple Cider Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting
- Pumpkin Spiced No-Churn Ice Cream