Baked Sweet Potato, whaaa? I thought you were all PALEOMADNESS, April?! I am! I am! (mostly) (very mostly). Anyway, sweet potatoes are okay. In moderation, of course. And I can't tell you how happy this makes me because I love (love love love) a tasty baked sweet potato with a dab of butter, and sprinkle of cinnamon. Oh, delish.
How to Bake a Sweet Potato, Ingredients:
- Sweet potatoes
- Oil (This time I used coconut oil, but olive oil is also delicious)
- optional: seasoned salt, cinnamon, butter
How to Bake a Sweet Potato, Directions:
- Scrub potatoes with cold water. Dry and set on a foil lined baking sheet. Poke lots of holes in your taters with a fork or paring knife. Be careful, these bad boys are dense.
- Rub potatoes lightly with oil (and optionally sprinkle with a little bit of seasoned salt).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 -60 minutes (depending on the size of your potatoes).
- Serve with a pat of butter and sprinkle of cinnamon.