Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls are the perfect yummy recipe for when you don’t have the time or patience to make full blown jalapeno poppers!
Jalapeno popper crescent rolls are easy to make, taste great, and can are perfect as an appetizer, snack or lunch recipe.
Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls
So, the other day when I was hardcore craving some stuffed jalapenos while making Ham and Cheese Crescents for the kids, genius struck. I yanked out an extra tube of crescents, along with the fixings for stuffed jalapenos and put them together.
A quick bake alongside the boys’ crescents and VOILA! Barbecue Bacon Jalapeno Popper Crescents! All the flavor and none of the fuss. You guys, wear your stretchy pants for this one because stopping at one just isn’t an option.
Jalapeno Popper Crescent Roll Ingredients
Crescent roll dough – Store brand or name brand is fine. I typically find the cook time is slightly longer with the name brand crescent roll dough.
Pickled jalapenos – You can buy the kind in the jar near the pickles, or you can make your own from our pickled jalapenos recipe!
Cream cheese – I personally find full fat cream cheese gives this recipe the best flavor.
Barbecue sauce – We love using a smoky barbecue sauce, but you’re welcome to try whatever you like (or whatever is on sale!).
Cooked/crumbled bacon – I always have a bag home made bacon bits in the freezer from when we do our bacon in the oven. It’s so convenient.
How Do You Make Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls?
First, lay crescent roll triangles out flat on a baking sheet and paint with a generous amount of barbecue sauce.
Then, add a hefty dollop of cream cheese, and a few slices of pickled jalapeno.
Next, top with crumbled bacon bits, and roll up. I like to fold the sides around top to keep leakage at a minimum, but you do it however you like.
Finally, bake according to package directions, until crescents are cooked through and turning golden on top.
More Jalapeno Recipes
More Crescent Roll Recipes
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Pickled Jalapenos (if you don’t want to make your own)
- Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce (this stuff is soooooo good)
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware
- “Hello Is It Me You’re Cooking For?” Apron
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls
Jalapeno Popper Crescent RollsPrint Pin Rate
- Crescent roll dough
- Pickled jalapenos here's how I make mine!
- Cream cheese
- Barbecue sauce
- Cooked/crumbled bacon
- Lay crescent roll triangles out flat on a baking sheet and paint with a generous amount of barbecue sauce.
- Add a hefty dollop of cream cheese, and a few slices of pickled jalapeno.
- Top with crumbled bacon bits, and roll up. I like to fold the sides around top to keep leakage at a minimum, but you do it however you like.
- Bake according to package directions, until crescents are cooked through and turning golden on top.