Oven Roasted Steak Fries are the perfect easy recipe addition to your next family dinner!
Oven Roasted Steak Fries, Ingredients:
- Russet Potatoes, cut into wedges
- Oil (we used olive oil)
- Seasoning (we used garlic salt)
Oven Roasted Steak Fries, Directions:
- Place potato wedges on baking sheet, skin side down.
- Drizzle or spray lightly with olive oil, and dust with your choice of seasonings.
- Roast at 425 degrees for approximately 45 minutes, until wedges are browning on the outside and soft in the middle.
If you love roasted veggies, make sure to check out these other delicious Mama Loves Food Recipes!
- The Best Roast Broccoli Ever
- Roasted Cauliflower
- The Best Roast Asparagus
- Easy Roasted Okra
- Roasted Tomato and Garlic Salsa
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.