This Banana Pudding is the perfect dessert to tote along to your next Spring barbecue or pot-luck luncheon. It’s super simple, but big on delicious banana goodness.
Banana Pudding, Party Style – Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups prepared yellow cake mix batter (I use a box mix and make some cupcakes for the freezer with the remaining batter)
- 3 packages banana cream pudding mix, prepared and chilled
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 – 3 cups whipped topping
Banana Pudding, Party Style – Directions:
- Spread cake batter evenly into the bottom of a greased glass 11″x15″ baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes (until baked through and a toothpick comes out clean). Allow to cool completely.
- Spread a layer of cut bananas over the cake, and upright around the edges of the glass pan. Cover bananas with pudding and then whipped topping. Garnish with a few banana slices.
- Chill until ready to eat, and enjoy!